hm.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Okay it's 10:11pm on my clock and frankly I'm quite pissed.

First, I see my friend's msn nick, saying 4 Sept ORD. He must have gotten clearance for his shoulder operation and so managed an earlier ORD date. He would've ORD-ed in about December otherwise.

Second, there's some kind of 7th Lunar Month auction/dinner going on at MY VOID DECK and the host is making a fuckload of noise shouting through the god damn microphone. SHOUTING! Seriously, why can't you just pay your respects and fuck off?

Third, I am not liking life in Band C although I'm taking everything pretty well. It's not that I'm not adapting or I'm totally lost. I...well...don't like it. Period.

Fourth, CARMEN TAN is not online due to exams and I don't expect her to be for quite a few days!!!!! I need to laugh.

Fifth, the host just increased his shouting volume.

=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home