hm.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am proud to say that yesterday, I did nothing but watch SNSD videos from the time I woke up at 11am till I left my place at around 6:45pm, and then again from 10:30pm to a little past midnight.

Girls Go To School was epic! It's no wonder they call it the Soshi Bible. It's like Genesis for SNSD, right there all played out in 9 episodes spread over 7 weeks. And I watched them all in a day.

I gotta keep myself up to date if I'm to be a fanboy, right?

God I wish they'd come to Singapore. They've already been to China and Thailand. Thailand! Come on, you can head down from there (don't bother stopping in Malaysia, girls. It's dangerous.)

I honestly don't really know how this happened, but it just did. When I first laid my eyes on them in their Gee MV, I started making weak comparisons to Wonder Girls (who, in my opinion, are no match for these girls). I didn't really think very highly of them. Then I got introduced to a few variety shows in which they'd been starred in (after they'd become very popular in Korea, of course) and I just fell in love!

You know that feeling, when you have an inexplicable crush on someone? That pounding and bittersweet aching in your heart when you see them, think of them, and hear them!?!? Yes, that's how I feel about them. All of them. Yeah, sure I have favourites, but I can say no more than the fact that I am madly in love with these girls and being a fan is as good an honour as anything else.

I think I'm gonna need a new hard drive just for SNSD.

Right now, it's SNSD! From now on, it's SNSD! Forever, it's SNSD!

SNSD FIGHTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home