hm.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I don't even know why I'd posted the previous post. 0_o

I wonder if I'm being fair to myself, because it doesn't really matter if I'm being fair to anyone else when it comes to something like this. My thoughts are my own, unless so explicitly expressed, but morality seems to be bugging me every now and then when they cross my mind. Very cryptic, no? I like.

So easy it is to judge someone based upon past experiences, and so much easier it is when you look and see, perceive and foresee what's going on. It's not really that hard. We're made to look at people in a critical way. Leave it to the saints to see only the pure good in a person, because human beings, yes, us wee mortals, are everything but perfect. In that essence, we are biased, and the cliche does hold true : everyone's a critic.

Hypocrisy is one huge sin. To a lot of people, at least. I think it's one of those that sends you to one of the lower rungs of hell too. Yeah, God doesn't exist but Hell does? Sure does! Hey, everyone's gotta suffer, even after death. And then there's the other...what is it again, narcissism? Nah, that's not so bad. Hypocrisy. That's the main thing right here...one giant mother of an ant crawling under your skin. Hard to ignore, harder to remove unless it decides to climb out through your nose or ear or mouth or...ouch. Shouldn't have thought of that other place.

So I guess it's really okay if I keep it to myself! If it's one thing I can keep really well, it's a secret. I think a lot of you should know why. It goes like this : you tell me a secret, I remember the secret for what, 3 minutes? And then it's like it never happened. It's so easy being a confidant when you've got the memory of a fish.

You know how it's sometimes so difficult to be yourself around people you're not totally comfortable with? It's like comparing Bella and Jacob to Alice and one of the Volturi grandpas, and Alice's such a perky one too. I meant personality wise. What were you thinking? Wait, I've got so stop using Twilight material to make analogies.

Back to camp, falling in at 6am tomorrow to welcome someone who shouldn't even be here! They really need to stop coming so incessantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home