hm.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I regret to inform you that my handphone was stolen today at the gym. Some lowlife son-of-his-grandfather's-son picked it up after it fell out of my pocket and turned it off after I tried calling it a few times. Honestly now, I pity him more than I do myself! That worthless excuse for mobile communication looks like something someone would use as a reserve for a reserve for a reserve phone!

Alan and I agree that springfielders can be a vengeful, sadistic bunch, and at first I really wished this cheap excuse for a man would die in his sleep tonight, but then again, luck is luck. You win this time, you testicle-deprived worm.

SO IN ESSENCE, please note that I am uncontactable until further notice.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home