hm.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For those of you who frequently experience the itch to indulge in something witty, and appreciate good humour, try reading novels written by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child. Yes, those novels are jointly written, though the individual authors have published their own novels too. I have never come across thriller novels so intelligent, witty and overwhelmingly riveting in all my days of reading. It seems as I go on, the books I come across just get better and better.

Anyway, two things.

I've painted my room blue, which is a nice change.

I attended the SNYO concert on Monday evening at the Esplanade and witnessed a 16 year old virtuoso shred on the violin. I suppose putting it that way would be an insult, but I'm mean that purely in a respectful and breathlessly awed point of view. Did I mention the excess of cute girls present at the event, both performer and audience? A welcome sight away from the pixels on my computer screen.

It's day 3 of my block off already? God damn it, seriously. Everytime there's a long break it's sure to pass by so quickly you won't even feel you've begun to settle down in the mood. Well then...that's how it's supposed to be, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home