hm.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Five days of off, over. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a long break can end, just as one begins to settle into it. There never really is 'settling into a break' till retirement, is there?

Went to Frolick with carmen today. It's really quite good! I must say they're quite generous with the toppings. She's a firecracker, a bundle of joy as usual. All it takes is a little bit of her omnipresent moronity to incite laughter in anyone. Glad; I haven't seen her in quite a while.

NDP tomorrow...or should I say, today. I imagine I'll be home past midnight once again.

Quick side note : Lord of the Rings is a breathtaking epic, the movie(s) to conquer all others in all aspects of filmmaking. Simply marvelous.

I wonder what mum has up her sleeve...hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home